Your personal style is holding you back from achieving your goals! Find out how changing your look can get you to your dreams faster!
“You can have anything you want in life if you dress for it” – Edith Head, Famous Hollywood Costume Designer
This is so true! So many studies about personal style prove that you will attract more money and success if you improve your look.
Your personal style is the missing key to achieving your goal. After setting a goal, writing it down and taking action, be sure to implement these 4 steps to change your personal style and achieve your goals faster.
Renowned motivational speaker and coach, Jim Rohn, once said, “Work harder on yourself and not on your job.” Don’t put all your sweat and tears into getting the job done. The number one factor in achieving your goal will be based on you. Start working on yourself first!
What person do you need to become in order to achieve your goal? How should you look? How should you act?
For example, if your goal is to move up the ranks in your career from a Supervisor to an Operational Manager, how must you look, act, walk and talk?
You should look:
Jot down your ideal image. Who should you be from the inside out?
Once you have determined your goal and the person that you must become to achieve it, start implementing accents of style and match your image to your goal. Using the same example above, the goal was to be classy, authoritative and sophisticated. To create this look, I would choose classic items, tailored pieces, and a conservative style. Check out this Pinterest board that features classic style for professionals. Follow Cherene Francis – Stylist Toronto | Image Consultant | Personal Shopper’s board Professional Career Fashion | Stylist Toronto Picks for Work, Business, and Office Settings on Pinterest.
There are 6 specific style personalities. Take the personality style quiz to find your best personal style or browse the Pinterest boards below to see which personal style suits your goal.
Did you ever wonder why actors wear costumes? Because it helps them get into character. Duh! Likewise, if you don’t posses the characteristics necessary to meet your goals, you can help yourself by putting on a distinct style to help you get into character.
Clothing, like everything else in creation, carries a positive or negative energy. Each item you put on, if done properly, will push you closer to who you need to be to achieve your goals.
So if you really want to make your dreams a reality, but you’re lacking the drive or that extra sparkle to get the job done, pick the right outfit and hop to it! “Fake it till you make it.”
Don’t delay any longer. It’s time you reach your full potential. You need to become and achieve everything you dreamed.
Take the Free Personality Style Assessment to create your distinct style today!
1. How to Set and Keep Goals to Make This the Best Year Ever | Jen @ Girl in Garage
2. 15 Ways to Stay Organised at Work During 2015 | Elizabeth Harrin @ A Girl’s Guide to Project Management
3. How Personal Style Will Help You Achieve Goals Faster in 2015 | Cherene Francis @ Aura Image Consulting
4. Completing Those Unfinished Projects in the NEW YEAR | Angela Lerew @ Unexpected Elegance
5. 42 Ways to Practice Perfectly & Become an Expert at Almost Anything | Amy Garro @ 13 Spools
6. Easy Exercises to do on a Cruise Ship | Amanda Woods @ Adventures All Around
7. 10 Simple Ways to Eat Healthier This Year | Dawn @ Reveal Natural Health
8. 31 Days to a More Fabulous You | Julie Bonner @ Mom Fabulous
9. How to Make This the Best Gardening Year Ever | Kendra Spencer @ a Sonoma Garden
10. 5 Ways to Make this Your Best Monarch Season…Ever! | Tony Gomez @ Monarch Butterfly Garden
11. 12 Scriptures for Goals and Guidance | Julie @ Loving Christ Ministries
12. How to Build a Starter Emergency Fund in 30 Days or Less | Jackie Beck @ The Debt Myth
13. Family Verse of the Week Challenge for 2015 | Jamie Yonash @ Life is Sweeter By Design
14. Hot Work at Home Jobs for 2015 | Holly Hanna @ The Work at Home Woman
15. A Year of Intention | Hilary Bernstein @ Accidentally Green
16. 2015: Our Best Year Yet | Ashley @ Leaving the Rut
17. Create a Better Life Story | Bronwen Warner @ Tummy Time and Beyond
18. Get Ready to Get MDfit | Tom and Anne @ Eat & Be Fit
19. 5 Free Ways to Learn Something New This Year | Sarah Fuller @ Earning and Saving with Sarah Fuller
20. Healthy Leek Soup | Mirlandra @ Mirlandra’s Kitchen
21. Health Resolutions: Baby Steps to a New You | Ellen Christian @ Confessions of an Overworked Mom
22. 5 Ways Busy Moms Can Get Motivated to Work Out | Diane Nassy @ philZENdia
23. Be Prepared for the New Year | Jennifer Dunham Starr @ The Memory Journalists
24. 3 Steps to a Healthier Life in 2015 | Joe Goodwill @Average Joe Cyclist
25. New Year’s Resolution: Cook More Often! | Kim Pawell @ Something New for Dinner
26. I Should What? 28 Ways to be Happier | Karen Young @ Hey Sigmund
27. 9 Ways to Get Healthier In The New Year | Amy Maus @ Home and Farm Sense
28. In 2015 Resolve to Take Control of Your Money | Kristia @ Family Balance Sheet
29. Eucharisteo: A Year of Thanksgiving | Lani Padilla @ Simply Fresh Vintage
30. No More Tears at IEP Meetings: Make This Your Best Year Ever! | Lisa Lightner @ A Day In Our Shoes
31. Learn to Save Money on Groceries | Melissa Buckles @ Everyday Savvy
32. How to Achieve Your New Year’s Resolution – For Real This Time! | Michelle @ Dishes and Dust Bunnies
33. 52 Weeks to a Better You: Week 1 – Go to Bed Early | Mindi Cherry @ Moms Need to Know
34. Food Street: How a Community Has Joined Forces to Start a Street Farm | Sam Walker @ Bubble ‘N Squeak
35. Organizing Coupons with the Binder Method | Sara Steigerwald @ Sisters Shopping on a Shoe String
36. How to Make This Year the Happiest Yet | Shambray @ Shambray.com
37. A New Year, A New You | Sharon Rowe @ How to Get Organized at Home
38. 5 Ways to Get Paid for Losing Weight This Year | Anna @ Real Ways to Earn Money at Home
39. Tips for Successful Whole30 | Deanna Michaels @ From This Kitchen Table
40. 75 Ways to Be Healthier in 2015 | Maryea Flaherty @ Happy Healthy Mama
41. How to Make 2015 the Best Year Ever! | Jennifer @ My Boys & Their Toys
Fashion Resolutions: How to Add Style to Any Outfit | Ellen Christian @ The Socialite’s Closet
Is your style Dramatic, Sporty, Natural, Classic, Creative or Romantic? Sign up to take the free style assessment and receive free eBooks that show you How to Dress in Your Authentic Personality Style.